Advanced IPL Hair Removal
Member of: Quality care commission
I am a registered nurse. In 2002 I was credited an award for BTEC in lasers and intense pulsed lights. Having previously worked for Boots health care services in laser hair removal, I have a well-established laser hair removal clinic within the Winchmore Hill Clinic of Osteopathy & Natural Health 925 Green Lanes I also currently work as a practice nurse.
Why come to me?
- Registered nurse
- Continuity of treatment
- Out of hours mobile contact if required
- BTEC award of lasers and intense light hair removal
- Regular up to date training
- Clinic employs a certified laser protection adviser
- Currently also works as a practice nurse
- Full aftercare advice
- Initial consultation and test patch for suitability complimentary